Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tahoe 2012: OBCL alum Nathan DeLadurantey on Stephen Fairley

Here's what OBCL alum and Wisconsin bankruptcy attorney Nathan DeLadurantey has to say about Stephen Fairley's marketing presentations:
Nathan and wife Jeanine
Five years ago, I attended a conference on attorney marketing that has defined my entire legal practice. One of the keynote speakers was Stephen Fairley.

A question that Stephen posed to the group was whether we were building a "law practice" or a "law business."  He then shared with the group a variety of methods, policies and approaches to employ effective marketing strategies to create a sustainable business.  I left that conference with a list of practical tasks to actually create an effective marketing strategy for my practice.  I still have the original list in my desk - and I still use it.

Since that time, I have been blessed with a practice (www.dela-law.com) that has become one of the larger bankruptcy firms here in Milwaukee.  I am fortunate enough to work with (soon-to-be) three full time associate attorneys (all OBCL grads!), four excellent legal assistants, and provide a comfortable living for my family. 

I started my practice because I want to support important charity and political causes while providing for my family.  The principles of marketing and of building a firm based on solid reputation, relationships, and customer service that Stephen Fairley teaches will help attorneys with the same purpose as mine reach their goals.  I am excited to have Stephen come to Tahoe and know he can have a great impact on the success of Oak Brook graduates.
(Haven't registered yet? Click here to access the registration form! See you in Tahoe!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment