Friday, March 5, 2010

A Moving Article

Sometimes, inspiration comes from strange sources.

I regularly follow the Wall Street Journal's fabulous Law Blog for legal news. It isn't often, though, that my spiritual life is blessed by them, as well. They linked to an interview of a Harvard Law prof, who is living under perpetual threat of death from a terminal illness, as well as constant excruciating pain. He talks about his very real faith through it all.

I was highly blessed by this example of a man who is up to his neck in a very secular legal world, and yet, used every move - and every struggle - to glorify God. He teaches criminal law, studying the depravity of humanity on a daily basis, and yet, keeps his focus on God.

I pray that I, and every OBCL grad out there, will do the same.

Read it here:

You Will Call, I Will Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment